Saturday, November 19, 2016

words and my world



Ever since I learn the power of imagination, the words has been a dormant yet haunting seed of a thought waiting to be awakened by my dreams. Dreams, like words, have been my constant companions. They have never betrayed or deserted me. My fists were never empty, as there were usually a few dreams stuck to my wet palm. These were always fascinatingly coloured and spoke to me in a language I clearly understood. Thus words became an integral part of my dream repertoire in colours. I do not know when exactly ‘words’ started to hypnotize me; perhaps it was when I learn the art of joining the letters of the alphabet and reading them as words and sentences. They came with a host of meanings. Reading soon became my life and a happy get-away into the wonderland of words.


My friendship with words assured me that the words could take you anywhere you want to go, thus I learn to travel in with words in my early childhood itself, as I was always traveling with the story I read. I started reading anything, which had words on it. I became an abnormal personality in the world of normal people.

My journey in the world is not straight forward. The time and space around me was not so kind and my society was never generous to a woman with lots of dreams. Dreams were the stuff of my ambitions and to fulfill them has been nothing less than a miracle for me.

Now my words make me travel around the world, and I want to share with all of you

This blog will be write in English and Hindi, so my most of the friends can read it

No comments:

Post a Comment